Tuesday 23 June 2009

You won't be able to read this; but i'm happy on the inside.

..And when they say, I'm a terrible kite, I'll fly through their window and change everything.



I have this amazing feeling of wellbeing tonight. I was starting feel like putting my faith into one thing was starting to be a bad idea but this was very very productive day, It seems that everything has made itself clear in one night that something could work out very well for me indeed. thats all i have ever wanted. for one project, or thing i work on/in to be really good.

I hope and pray that burn so bright do take off, because i really think we could get somewhere if we have the chance.


Sophia's coming over tomorrow and i cannot wait to spend time with her again !
after properly spending time with her friends i realized they're all pretty rad people.
so it'll be nice to see if they think the same as me.

I have also learnt to use guitar pro too which is peng as i can now write my own guitar parts and send them finally :|

The world certainly seems like a nice place to be in for me rite now.

until next time.

Neil

Posted by I Am Monster @ 16:30

Read or

Post a Comment

<< Home